Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Wild Pho Place Appears Deep inside Marietta: Pho Hoang Long

If you want pho, you need to go to Duluth, Buford Hwy, or even Riverdale. Okay, I'm just kidding about Riverdale. But this is probably the only pho place that I know of located West of I-75. Since it's the only pho place I know of in Marietta, it's the best pho place you can get in Marietta.


Standard plate of pho garnishes: mung bean sprouts, lime, pepper, basil, and culantro.

The Pho itself.
So with no pho competition within 20 miles from there, they would slacking off? Nah, they're fine. Their pho doesn't taste too bad. They are generous with their garnishes, meats, offal, and sodium. Their broth isn't the best I've tasted, but it has a good beef flavor. It does taste a bit salty though.

They have other standard Vietnamese dishes such as Com and Bun. They taste decent as well. I do think their spring rolls look sloppily made, but they still taste fine to me. However, I do think they are inconsistant sometimes. But I've been satisfied the times I've went.

If you're in Marietta, feel too lazy to drive to Buford Hwy, and want to eat Pho, Pho Hoang Long is a good alternative to satisfy your cravings. Mr. Kitty gives this place 3.5 paws up.

Pho Hoang Long
337 Pat Mell Rd SE
Marietta, GA 30060
(770) 319-6535
Pho Hoang Long on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment