Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Curry Curry Thai!

For my first post, I'm not going to post about some fancy-smancy restaurant inside the perimeter. Nor am I going to post about some trendy, hole-in-the-wall place that only hipsters know about. Instead I'm going to post about some Thai place in the suburbs. 

Curry Curry advertised their Groupon; so Mrs. Kitty and I decided to go there. The have two locations: Smyrna and Marietta. That's right, you non-Cobb people can't have Curry Curry. Sucks for you guys. 

Since we lived closer to Smyrna, we went the Smyrna one, the OG Curry Curry.

Noodles and Curry

They named this place Curry Curry. So I decided to get their Pad Thai. Mrs. Kitty seemed more susceptible to branding, so she got the green curry.  
When they brought us the food, I immediately started scarfing it down. I smacked my head as I realized I didn't take pictures of the food. Dammit, I'm a food blogger now, I need to take sexy pictures of the food so I can look somewhat legit. 

So I whipped out my cheap, 2 year old phone and took some blurry pictures using its crappy camera phone. So don't mind if the food looks ugly. Their food does look better than this. Besides, food is meant for eating, not looking. 


Pad Thai after I took a few bites. Notice the two forks. I needed 2 so I can shovel the noodles in my mouth faster.
The Pad Thai tasted good. It had a nice flavor and great texture on the noodles. I usually put a little bit of chili sauce to give it an extra kick.

Green Curry after a few bites. Obviously, Mrs. Kitty followed my lead and ate it with 2 spoons.
Green curry tasted good too.  I liked the zucchini inside. They also gave a bucket full of white rice for the curry. Overall, I liked my dinner.

I have come here before, and I did have other stuff. They all taste good. I like their currys and their noodle dishes like the pad thai and the pad woon sen.

I have been to lunch a few times too. However, just like any other place, the lunch doesn't taste good as the dinner. So if you want a more enjoyable experience, come to dinner.

Also, they give you a ton of food for the price. If you want good value for the food, come to Curry Curry.

The service has always been friendly, and they have cute servers (don't worry Mrs. Kitty thinks they're cute too).

Mr. Kitty gives this place 4 paws up.

1385 Highlands Ridge Rd SE
Smyrna, GA 30082

http://www.currycurrythai.com/
Curry Curry on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment